View Single Post
Old 2022-09-27, 01:56   Link #79
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudedmind View Post
And as I pointed out your conclusion is based on an illogical fallacy. Just because you saw no evidence of something doesn't mean that something doesn't exist. Arguments or observations that culminate in a fallacy aren't constructive. A better observation to have made after some people started complaining was "Oh, I guess people cared about this more then I thought." Both of which are things that have actual evidence. One, you originally thought no one cared, and two you found out that maybe they actually did based on actual statements they're currently making.
People are capable of changing their minds after certain events or hindsight. That was the point of my comment/argument.

Maou Gakuin S1 was literally years ago. Some people can grow from not caring much about Suzuki's Anos voice back then to caring much as time goes on due to either nostalgic feelings or after a certain event (in this case, Suzuki's cheating & banning from the role & a new seiyuu coming in), or other reasons.

My comment that you first quoted is not me assuming what you're thinking right now about Suzuki's Anos but (sarcastically) expressing/bringing up the possibility that this event changed a lot of people's opinions with hindsight since S1.

Note that my comment that you first quoted was not directed at certain someone or a reply to anyone. But you just straight up responded (negatively) to it. If said comment of mine is not aligned with your actual situation then okay, I'll accept you as part of the exceptions like Frontier. But I'm still convinced that there are those who changed their minds from "not caring much about Suzuki-Anos voice back in S1" to "caring so much about Suzuki-Anos voice now that he is replaced".