View Single Post
Old 2022-09-27, 00:55   Link #78
Cloudedmind

Send a message via MSN to Cloudedmind
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
I like the show yet I never consider Suzuki's performance as anything super special. I like it just fine and it was above average but not something I consider definitive Anos and can't be played by others.

Well, people care a lot more now that Suzuki is outta the table. But again, I see little evidence that people care about who voiced Anos back then as long as he sounded like a proper gentleman.

Clearly I can't read people's mind, and I don't know if you speak the truth about you caring so much about Suzuki as Anos back in S1, so my comment was purely based on written evidence. And as far as evidence go, only Frontier (+ maybe a couple others I missed) praised Suzuki's performance back then.
And as I pointed out your conclusion is based on an illogical fallacy. Just because you saw no evidence of something doesn't mean that something doesn't exist. Arguments or observations that culminate in a fallacy aren't constructive. A better observation to have made after some people started complaining was "Oh, I guess people cared about this more then I thought." Both of which are things that have actual evidence. One, you originally thought no one cared, and two you found out that maybe they actually did based on actual statements they're currently making.