View Single Post
Old 2022-09-26, 06:36   Link #57
Cloudedmind

Send a message via MSN to Cloudedmind
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
I love how people suddenly act so precious of Suzuki's voice for Anos when ya'll didn't even care that much back when S1 aired. And it's not like we heard Umehara's voice within any clear context in the anime for proper judgement. He was just reading some random lines for the PV in less than 2 minutes.

As for me, I'll treat it like when Taneda Risa needed to back down from voicing Erina in Shokugeki no Souma: too bad, but nothing big for the anime itself. Then I accepted Kanemoto Hisako as Erina's voice without much problem. And since I know that Suzuki is a cheater, I care so much less for him. Good riddance, now let's move on.
Yeah, and I love how people make assumptions about what I and others were thinking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
Not to mention breaking an NDA with the woman you're cheating on her with. Suzuki made like every bonehead move in the book .

Which sucks for both LiSA and all the characters he played so well .
Oh wow did not know about the NDA thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I finally watched the trailer and all I have to say is... #BringSuzukiBack. To be honest, I think Umehara himself should have stepped down when Suzuki came back from his hiatus, since it's not like he had recorded a single line back then. But there could have been backstage politics that got in the way of that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
I mean, aren't they going to completely re-record Tokyo Revengers season 1 with Draken's new VA? I'd say it's pretty serious .
Yeah, the fact that they might be re-doing all of his voice work for TR is really telling.