Thread: Licensed Overlord [LN]
View Single Post
Old 2022-09-13, 17:36   Link #8585
TURI123456

I was wondering about something and although I think I going to get a lot of negative comments because of that I am still curious about it. Why this series is so popular and why there are so many fans for the main characters? I mean the starting point of the series is what will happen if we throw the "Villains" into a world without any "Heroes" that can stop them. The character of the Vilain works well when you know that there is someone out there that can stop him, resist him, or when the villain's goal is something that the reader can understand and think that he has gone too far with his goal or dream but he still have/has a legitimate point not matter if he wins or loses at the end of the story. Those kinds of things and others that make the characters of the Villains useful are lacking in this series plus because the mains characters here are the "Villains" all the other characters are just victims to them I mean nobody of the readers really thinks that there is a chance that the mains characters of this series are not going to get the final goal in the end (if there is even one).

P.S. Sorry for my bad English, English isn't my native language.
TURI123456 is offline   Reply With Quote