View Single Post
Old 2022-09-01, 12:57   Link #4
Nostxlgia
Root

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
Have you watched Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans?

Do you have a MAL list of anime that you've already watched? That'd help make things easier.
I'm sorry I don't have a MAL list, but don't worry just send whatever you liked.
I have seen like 2-3 episodes of that series, but I'm glad you mentioned it since I've forgotten entirely about it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Sinner View Post
If you like psychological thrillers and are a veteran, just want to make sure you have seen all of Satoshi Kon's titles?

For a currently airing thriller that isn't getting much exposure, have you seen any of Summertime Rendering? And a noir thriller from last year, Odd Taxi?

From the other genres you mentioned - Last Exile; Girls Last Tour; Now And Then, Here and There.

Are there any particular character traits you like/don't like? Any particular creators/directors you do/don't?
I haven't seen all of Satoshi's work, Paprika and Paranoia agent are two that I have seen. But nice recommendation regardless, I love his style. (I am looking for a series more than a movie though)

Yeah currently watching Summertime, awesome stuff. Seen Last Exile, not seen the other two.

I like basically everything really but I absolutely love shows that are deep in that sense that they touch subjects that concern the human mind or society as a whole. Examples of shows that project this kind of feeling would be Psycho Pass, GITS and Paranoia agent.
Nostxlgia is offline   Reply With Quote