View Single Post
Old 2022-08-12, 23:12   Link #72
Frontier

I think a lot of people can relate to Shirakawa's circumstances of being an overworked office worker caught between not only doing her job but having to cater to the absurd demands of her boss and the constant drinking and socializing that comes with the work...especially if you're not all that sociable. But that makes her and Ko two peas in a pod .

The more Ko protests he's not doing it for the kiss from Nazuna, the more obvious he becomes .

Man, Shirakawa in that loungewear was giving Nazuna a run for her money .

It's funny how Ko doesn't want to interact with people which is part of why he stopped going to school yet he keeps making connections with night owls .

Oh, okay, so Nazuna is just casually showing off that she has intangibility. And then
she just throws Shirakawa out a window .

I can see why Ko's perspective of embracing the freedom of the night and not worrying about societal obligations would feel so tempting...especially seeing how hard Shirakawa took it when she saw her boss was calling her...even if it doesn't hold up to reality. But I guess that's the kind of perspective someone in the prime of their youth might have .

So it seems like Ko is planning to add Shirakawa to his future Vampire Harem? Now the boy is self-aware he's popular with women .

The perfect place to take a young boy struggling to contain his libido around his vampire girlfriend...a nighttime pool with a bunch of sexy adults in swimsuits! And they made sure to show off the girls in bikini's .

And just when Ko was debating whether Nazuna in a swimsuit would be all that impactful compared to her usual outfit, she just flashes her cleavage at him in a string bikini. Lucky dog .

Pretty surreal to have the actual artists of every theme of your show hitting on your female lead, but at least they took it well when Ko grabbed her and ran .

Who needs a public pool when you can have a private pool party for tow in Ko's school pool? I guess that counts as him going back to school .