View Single Post
Old 2022-08-04, 13:02   Link #54
Frontier

So vampires in this setting aren't killed by sunlight (although it seems like the daylight is still the time when they sleep if Nazuna is any indication) but they still don't have reflections. Makes me wonder what else is true or isn't true about vampires here ?

Even vampires like Nazuna go through relatable human moments...losing in a game because of a stupid item, missing a package, not knowing what to do with yourself. But all Nazuna wants is to have fun at night .

It's all fun and games playing a cat and having Sora Amamiya make cat noises until you realize where that things' been and it doesn't smell great

Bathing Nazuna! Naked and with her hair down! And she looks so beautiful and radiant !

Lucky Ko-kun that Nazuna runs right out of that bathhouse the moment she hears from him and he gets to witness her straight out of the bath look and the fact that she's wearing nothing under that hoodie. Quite the sight .

Ko has a lot of mixed feelings about Nazuna now with his growing attraction mixed in with his desire to become a vampire through falling in love with her, and the fact that he now regards her as a friend. I guess the perks of all this spiraling emotions is it makes him tastier to Nazuna .

I guess I'm not surprised these two ended up in a love hotel, but I love how Nazuna was foiled from watching the real raunchy stuff that you have to pay extra for .

Nazuna has had her way with the blood of both men and women and she's not embarrassed to say it, even if Ko feels a little possessive about it. But he should take pride in the fact that he's now her one and only source of blood .

So what is Nazuna's night job? A Professional cuddler? Where she wears nurse outfit that shows off her ample legs? Where she gives massages? Where do I sign up ?

Ko trying in vain to keep his thoughts clean as he gets a good feel of Nazuna's thighs as she presses against him in a thorough massage and practically shoves them into his face. Again, lucky dog .

Of course Nazuna is a professional business and one of her repeat clients shows up at the same time things are getting good between her and Ko, but Nazuna would rather game than work after having her way with Ko so she saddles Ko with the job. And the idea of feeling up a grown woman doesn't work on him, so how about the promise of money and another kiss? I think that snagged him .