View Single Post
Old 2022-07-28, 13:01   Link #42
Frontier

Pretty amusing seeing a teacher lecturing about the benefits of a healthy sleep cycle on a show about insomniacs .

Seems like Akira feels listless and isolated too, and doesn't seem to have much in the way of parental involvement like Ko. Maybe she feels they're so similar, and that's why they can get along so well, which is why she wants him back at school so they can have fun together ?

Also, Akira strip scene, bath, and Akira in her PJ's! Some nice fanservice .

Both Ko and Nazuna seem to have been effected by the kiss (and their budding feelings) in their own way...Ko being more flustered, while Nazuna is actively trying to see him more or be more approachable. It's kind of adorable .

I love how the three random drunks are enjoying the sight of a couple making out on a bridge. They didn't even complain or yell about it, they just seemed to bask in the view .

Ko thinks his heart is in love when he thinks about Nazuna kissing him and thinks he can finally become a vampire...seems like his main goal to become a vampire is to stop being "normal" and basically run away from all his problems or the stuff he doesn't care about in a normal life. But isn't that kind of running away from life, in a way ?

Figures that what Ko feels is lust, and not romantic love, even if the two are tied together. And it's maybe a little too soon for Ko to become a vampire. Nazuna's still insistent that kissing is something friends do, but it does feel like the two's relationship is growing in a romantic direction even if it's not quite there yet .

Bold of Ko to invite another girl to spend time with him at Nazuna's, particularly one who may have her eyes on him as well, and I guess that boldness paid off when he got to sleep in the middle of two cute girls. Lucky dog .

So Nazuna has Street Fighter and a PS1, and even a Gal Game which the cast then proceeds to mock for all the cliche's, tropes, and conventions. But it seems like Ko's type is girls with big boobs who aren't that much of a hassle...I mean, that feels kind of like Akira, but okay .

Akira took the idea of Ko falling in love with a vampire to become one better than I expected, even if she still reacted pretty realistically too it. She seems genuinely happy just thinking Ko has a dream or something to aspire towards, even if she still wants him to come to school. Although it seems like vampires aren't actually effected by the sun here, so maybe that could still happen ?

Seems like both Ko and Akira actually feel asleep in-spite of themselves, just going to show how effective a night of fun can be .