View Single Post
Old 2022-07-08, 23:25   Link #14
Frontier

The night has never looked prettier, colorful, and more romantic than in this show. The type of series for vampire lovers and insomniacs everywhere .

The Opening is pretty wild and quirky! With a lot of cool and fun visuals .

So our protagonist Ko is a bit of a heartbreaker, having never been in love before or felt attracted to someone, so he's not really sure what to do...I feel bad for the girl, but he didn't deserve to get ganged up by her friends. And it seems like Ko doesn't have a great family life either .

And with all his troubles and inability to sleep, the only solution Ko can think of is resorting to underage drinking...before a free-spirited and playful young girl in love with the night happens upon him and shows him how wonderful it is. Although I'm kind of surprised he didn't really notice the fangs .

Gotta love a girl who gets along so well with the local drunks and is just really cool and chill! And Sora Amamiya plays her so well .

Pretty surreal for a middle schooler to get taken to some girls' apartment, watching her strip to a revealing outfit, and then go to bed with him. I mean, lucky dog .

Has Nazuna been picking random people off the street at night, taking them to her place, and then feeding on their blood while they sleep? I mean, it ultimately seems harmless but still .

So if vampires have to fall in love to get turned, does that mean Nazuna was formerly in love with the vampire that sired her? Or was she a naturally born vampire, maybe ?

Ko sees salvation in becoming a vampire, a creature of the night, and seems determined to fall in love with Nazuna to make that happen...and Nazuna, for her part, sees him as her tastiest meal, which I guess will be enough to keep these two together as the plot proceeds (and they potentially both mutually fall in love with each other). These two will have the night all to themselves .