View Single Post
Old 2022-07-08, 10:37   Link #12
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
This had what felt like one of the weirdest OPs I've seen in a while. The pacing, pausing in the middle, and overall feel of it was a bit odd. Not awful, but just a bit odd.

Episode itself was pretty solid. I'm not big on vampires, but this still worked well. Although I couldn't help but continually compare Nazuna to BnH's Toga. Something about the designs just kept me going there.

But honestly the characters were nice and this was a solid intro. Heck you could argue that if anime did one-shot episodes that this would be pretty good at that. Told a pretty nice little story and ended on a positive note. Seems like the future relationship with these two will be pretty enjoyable. They've got good banter when Ko is comfortable opening up. And Nazuna while having her allure is also able to be shaken up.

Tough break for Ko. He didn't make anyone fall in love with him and yet get a lot of grief when turning the person down. Not that I don't get why her friends would care about their friend's rejection. But still ridiculous to harass a person over it. The girl probably didn't want them doing that, but they still acted out on their own.