View Single Post
Old 2022-06-14, 22:14   Link #2099
mickbis

Quote:
Originally Posted by csuree View Post
After watching the first few episodes of the anime I started reading the novels. and got to Vol 6's beginning. But I can't seem to get over Leila's stupidity.

You mess up the game's scenario, almost causing a bad end. And she is just back to manipulating guys around her to get a ship and AI like Luxion. I get it that she's kinda scared of Leon possibly abusing his power but if your sister is his BF/fiancee then you as a sister in law get some kind of protection. instead of sitting on your ass, indulging in the new freedom you have (since now she can do whatever the F she wants) she goes to find a "nuke", because the other party has a "nuke" also. Like the cold war was not a valuable lesson.... She's dense and stupid.

I wish the author would have made her the priestess and her stupidity caused Loic to enslave her and break her. She had it easy because she wasn't the one abused. she does not care about her second family , Noelle. Idiotic woman.

I hope she gets what she deserves.

I like Leon's way of doing things, I would have done similarly a lot of things, trying to avoid everything major, until it threatened my existence, then if the plot wants to, save the world.

though he could be a little bit more open and not dense as a high schooler, because he's in his 20's + the 10 or so years he spent in the otome game. completely shatters the "I'm so cunning I have a backup plan for my backup plan" vibe whe he fumbles with the girls.

that's my only grief RN, Leila an utterly idiotic character, strawman-antagonist IMO, and with 30+ years exp Leon act like a child so many times.
Leila is basically one of the most hated character in the story
well the end of 2rd game is

Spoiler:
mickbis is offline   Reply With Quote