View Single Post
Old 2022-05-10, 01:45   Link #30
NS Media

Kubo Tite said on his site "Klub Outside", where he basically answers questions, that the anime will be uncensored (in response to a question about censored outfits) and in his words, it will air at midnight. So that's a good thing ^_^

Besides that, I doubt that the arc will be rushed, Kubo has implied otherwise, as shown by when.he got asked about something that's unclear in the manga (the question being: "Who attacked Rukia in the first invasion of the Thousand Year Blood War?") he answered it'll be revealed in the anime. It would really suck for the arc to be rushed given that many including myself waited for the anime return for over 10 years, at that point why bother -_-

I don't like this arc that much but it had great moments (particularly when we got stuff like the backstory of Ichigo's parents) I wish the anime will fix things but I'm not exactly banking on it. I just wish for Bleach to be done justice again, I miss the Soul Society/Rukia rescue arc days, still my favorite arc in all of anime, so much nostalgia. Oh well, the experience of getting to wait for weekly Bleach content again will be nostalgic enough
NS Media is offline   Reply With Quote