View Single Post
Old 2022-04-21, 02:47   Link #87
Huh...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
No self-respecting girl would have done that.
People do various things for money and power, so it isn't odd that she agreed to become a slave just to get powerful, even if its humiliating (though considering the societal structure of the plot, that doesn't seem an issue).

Different place have different understanding, and its not like slavery is illegal in that Kingdom, and they are doing something wrong (never compare/connect Fiction with real life aspect, it destroys the story).

While everyone is making a fuss about a girl becoming a slave.
To me its nothing more than a "part-time work contract to gain work experience", considering i know Naofumi isn't the exploitative type.

I mean, the only difference between "Slavery" and a "Contract Job" is the amount compensation paid for the work done.

There are many companies which does worse that what Slavery does, in the name of employment and are legal (famous example being black company/black corporation in Japan, who heavily exploit their workforce while providing very little compensation like slavery, and one of the major cause of high suicide & death-rate of office workers in Japan).

Also, i am in no way promoting Slavery (like many would assume from my comment), because what i am talking about is fictional plot here, why compare to real life.

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote