View Single Post
Old 2022-04-06, 14:21   Link #13
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWTraveller View Post
Which do you remember that from? I only read the LNs.

I just hope they keep her overall development as is, as I thought she was kind of a good answer to the people that complained that the series seemed to suggest the only good woman is a subservient one. In her case, her subservient attitude is treated as a huge character flaw that holds her back in many ways, not to mention something that’s supposed to annoy. Sort of a demonstration that, man or woman, strength comes from being able to stand on your own two feet and make your own decisions. Even if you decide to put yourself in someone else’s power, what matters most is that you yourself are always acting according to your own will.

Also, this would have made more sense if they’d actually included the slave shield in the previous season. There, we knew full well that Naofumi’s shield was able to boost the growth and expand the possibilities of slaves and registered monsters.
I think it says something that Naofumi, who is a much better headspace emotionally, got a little terse with her and her self-confidence issues and anime girl noises...although it's still pretty tame compared to how he used to be .