View Single Post
Old 2022-04-03, 13:01   Link #14
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by frubam View Post
How does this fare in comparison to Aku no Hana? Not in the mood for a Hatsukoi Zombie-like story right now, but if its more like AnH, might proc my interests more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MK-95- View Post
Going off one of the author's previous works, Himegoto - Juukyuusai no Seifuku, I knew he had a penchant for writing depressing characters with depressing lives, but holy shit did he outdo himself with this one. Like damn bro, can my boi Rei please just find even a modicum of happiness during this never-ending cycle of darkness and depression? True to the title, It really is an abyss.
No need to worry. This one gets REALLY dark and depressing.

Admittedly, it isn't as good as AnH, but if that's the type of story you're looking for, this one is right up your alley. Suicide is a major theme in this story tho, so just keep that in mind going into it. MC has been entertaining and tried to follow through on it multiple times thus far.
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.
MK-95- is offline   Reply With Quote