View Single Post
Old 2022-04-01, 16:18   Link #69
Tenzen12

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
It's been a while since a watched a good gundam series. (aside from their build series) The last I remember is iron blooded orphens gundam and its f&ckeded up ending.

It had great ending though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
I’m glad to see there’s a lot of positive commenting on confirmation of the first female Gundam MC. I was a bit afraid there would be rantings of “awoke-ness” and SJWs and whatnot. (though sadly I wouldn’t be surprised if there was such BS talk going on in many other areas of the internet right now)

Anyway, I’ve been harping for a female MC for Gundam TV series since before GSD. Almost 20 years later and she’s finally here! Not much to go on at the moment beyond a quick glimpse of the MC and then some basic views of Gundam Aerial. The thighs definitely give off some Exia vibes, but I will admit I’m not quite sold on the general design. However, we’ve only gotten the briefest glimpses of it animated, and the sketches have a kind of rough feel to them. I’m willing to bet the actual animated, finished design will look a lot better so I’ll hold my final opinions until then.

Beyond that, the overall design and armaments are pretty basic, so maybe the story is going back to a 1st generation/mobile suit’s introduction into war kind of plot? Just a wild guess.
I don't think anyone would think so. Anti-woke crowd worship anime to point it's ridiculous. If anything there is about to be lot of talks how Japan show up western woke crowd how write actual strong female protagonist. Plus people who actually watch Gundam are probably happy we are getting competent female pilot. There is too few of them.

I am more worried about it being focused on younger audience. Main protagoinst looks pretty young and I really hope it will go more of Victory Gundam then AGE.