View Single Post
Old 2022-03-29, 20:34   Link #62
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
I’m glad to see there’s a lot of positive commenting on confirmation of the first female Gundam MC. I was a bit afraid there would be rantings of “awoke-ness” and SJWs and whatnot. (though sadly I wouldn’t be surprised if there was such BS talk going on in many other areas of the internet right now)

Anyway, I’ve been harping for a female MC for Gundam TV series since before GSD. Almost 20 years later and she’s finally here! Not much to go on at the moment beyond a quick glimpse of the MC and then some basic views of Gundam Aerial. The thighs definitely give off some Exia vibes, but I will admit I’m not quite sold on the general design. However, we’ve only gotten the briefest glimpses of it animated, and the sketches have a kind of rough feel to them. I’m willing to bet the actual animated, finished design will look a lot better so I’ll hold my final opinions until then.

Beyond that, the overall design and armaments are pretty basic, so maybe the story is going back to a 1st generation/mobile suit’s introduction into war kind of plot? Just a wild guess.