View Single Post
Old 2022-03-29, 09:02   Link #57
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkdhaos View Post
This new series looks very promising, the only female protagonist that I have ever saw in a Gundam series was Asuna Elmarit in the manga "Mobile Suit Gundam École du Ciel".
I like Arlette Almage from Twilight AXIS novel/manga. It's a shame the short ONA didn't adapt the story properly. There's also Alma Stirner from the recent GBO2 - Code Fairy game.

Wait......why are these Gundam female MCs' names always start with "A"??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactics View Post
Somehow I kinda get feeling this will be story about female, less gritty version of Mikazuki.
Didn't they say that they want to make this show accessible to younger audience? That line kinda scare me. I don't want another AGE. This is why I can't wait to find out who is the team that will be responsible for this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactics View Post
Can't say I'm happy with Aerial design. The other two can easily get pass with aerial / space combat reasoning but Aerial itself is like screaming for attachment.
It felt so incomplete especially with slots and vulnerable-looking parts from behind. Sales is a thing but can they at least not making it obvious like 00 and Barbatos.
Speaking of, Strike, Impulse & G-Self also felt lacking without something on their backs. It's the "Gundam F90"-mentality back in the 90s.