View Single Post
Old 2022-02-25, 11:47   Link #14
Mazryonh

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Horo making her comeback! Please keep the same voice cast. Just wouldn't be right without Koshimizu Ami and Fukuyama Jun.
I'm pleasantly surprised by this news too, but Koshimizu Ami as Horo may not be guaranteed. According to this Japanese tweet, Koshimizu Ami started her own agency, which may snarl the possibility of her returning as Horo if her new self-started agency means she asks for too much money to portray Horo again.

Can anyone here translate this tweet from Koshimizu Ami? I'd very much like for her to reprise this iconic role of hers, but if there's one thing I've learned about the Japanese seiyuu industry, it's that the seiyuu are ultimately replaceable. Look at how they replaced the entire Japanese voice cast when it came time for D. Gray man's new anime season, or how none of the original version's Japanese voice cast were invited back when it came time to remake Fruits Basket. It's like the original voice actors were just obsolete trash to be tossed out in favour of "fresh meat."

And why did they have to wait so long to make a new season of Spice and Wolf anyway?
Mazryonh is offline   Reply With Quote