View Single Post
Old 2021-12-12, 00:17   Link #365
B214

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immortal Emperor View Post
It was already stated in the story that it's all under Rias peerage in chain of command. Issei will have more freedom as being independent outside rating games.
Yeah, i was just referring to how people keep on saying Ise doesn't need to obey or follow Rias anymore outside of RG because he's independent or because he's Special-class Devil. This short story proved otherwise cause the Gremory family also can still order Ise and his peerage. Hopefully this clears up any of those outside of RG argument.

Quote:
Underworld, in the Gremory House——in other words, Rias' parents' home. We were ordained "to reunite all members of the Gremory Peerage," by the wife of the current family head.

The wife of the current family head. In other words, it was an order from Rias' okaa-san.

It was not every day you got an order from the Gremory family. Although I visited Rias' home unexpectedly many times privately, we were urgently ordered to go there this time.

Moreover, since it was said "to reunite all members of the Gremory Peerage," let alone Rias' peerage, of course, even I, Hyoudou Issei and my peerage were included. And since it was an order from the family head, we had to absolutely go there.

Xenovia was counted as the grandchild-generation of Rias' peerage (She became a High-Class Devil and acquired the "Evil Pieces"). However, it's been just a short time since her peerage was formed. Also, her peerage has some special circumstances, so it was decided that it would be okay for Xenovia, the "King", to go alone.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote