View Single Post
Old 2021-11-13, 00:54   Link #53
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
I mean, I don't think anyone will oppose this move..if Uesaka Sumire appears more, I think more and more people will start to join the dark side and support Carmeara
Already happening, LOL. Thanks to internet even Ultraman audience have no issue with Sumippe compare to how skeptical back then having Mamoru Miyano as Zero.

OTOH. So they finally settle to continue the idea, tried fixing how awkward it was to for Gaia and Cosmos being part of Tiga and Dyna "era" despite not on same universe.

But yeah, if this indicating their intention to continue Trigger with new Dyna and Gaia, please don't make their reboot MC lame like Kengo. Tiga might fine to get Kengo as remake counterpart because Daigo is pacifist at heart but Shinn, Gamu and Fujimiya better not; oh, also for Cosmos remake if they do it, I pray so they don't make Chaos Header secondary Ultra (technically) like Ignis with Dark Trigger. LOL.

Spoiler for :

Also, since Obelisk prefer mature ones, here's guest for said live show.
If you remember, she's the second navigator girl in Ultraman Gaia. She's really beautiful to the point some Gaia fans commenting they would have no objection for "After Story" kind of stuff. LOL.

Spoiler for :