View Single Post
Old 2021-10-10, 13:14   Link #99
HirouKeimou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingdot View Post
JP Twitter is once again not spoiling anything - they're really good at keeping secrets.

I've read the same as charles883 - it has been really well received so far, many people are watching it a second time. But I'm kind of afraid of what's going to happen since literally all of the comments are saying they had to cry so much that they recommend bringing a towel or a lot off tissues for new people watching the film :/ Also Minori-sans tweet is worrying me kind of...
There's spoilers for it everywhere if you look hard enough, but it also kind of depends on what you're looking for in general. Because quite a number of people have given rough details of the final battle, the new fighters, and who (or what, essentially) the new singers are. However, if you're meaning towards characters, well... I'll try to summarize the ones I did find:

Spoiler for The collection I could find or at least mostly confirm...:

To be honest, there's so many spoilers for the final battle, and yet so few for any of the characters, even side characters who arguably receive little screen time as it is. Regardless, if anyone has more spoilers to add or context, be my guest. But I have hidden these behind as many Spoiler tags as I can, so please heed them if you don't want to read spoilers.
HirouKeimou is offline   Reply With Quote