View Single Post
Old 2021-10-08, 18:02   Link #38
HirouKeimou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dash_Hunter View Post
I didn't expect much from it and like I said more Macross Frontier will always be a good thing, but to be fair
Spoiler for Short Film Talk:

In the end it's not like I dislike what I'm reading about the short, I'm just a bit underwhelmed that apparently it doesn't add anything substantial, that's it.
None of the hints or interviews ever gave a timeline for when those things they hinted at would happen, is all. So I find it hard to be upset with the timeline of the new material. After all, it's not as if Frontier would get a sequel, even if people wanted it; because it's like SDF-1, people want a sequel, Kawamori is kind of done with it. But he'll occasionally revive it a bit for some nostalgia.

Now, if Kawamori does decide to revive Frontier after this short film, that will be interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dash_Hunter View Post
I think we should discuss this in the Delta movie thread but if you really want to know about the unconfirmed stuff...
Spoiler for Big Spoilers for Delta Movie 2:
Honestly, because the short film and movie aired back-to-back, I kind of forgot they have different threads on here...

Thanks for the clarifications!
Thank goodness, a good number of it was lost in translation.
HirouKeimou is offline   Reply With Quote