View Single Post
Old 2021-07-30, 18:48   Link #79
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
I have seen some positive reception to it in other places so I can agree with being surprised it has as much popularity as it has gotten. I think it started out with potential, but has been heading down trainwreck territory for a while. Just a bad idea that actively hurts the overall franchise rather than doing anything good for it. A reminder that sometimes the ending you get is better than a potentially bad sequel.

At this point I'm just following along to see how it turns out. Probably not a good idea since I'm bracing for a painful attempt to redeem Satoko. It was painful when they tried to garner sympathy for Takano originally. But that was a piece of cake compared to this. I don't think there's any way to do it well and I hope they don't try.
By now, I truly wish my joke about Beato coming out and keckling the living sh** out of Satoko would come true...

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote