View Single Post
Old 2021-07-29, 05:09   Link #84
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
Not sure if it will do much. I mean, people are watching HF via Netflix, and Netflix itself already have CCA anyway. It's just a couple of clicks away from HF

Also, is it just me, or suggesting newcomers to watch CCA first before HF will only confuse them? Heck, plenty of UC fans were confused when they watched CCA for the first time since the beginning of the movie felt like a second-act already .

Obviously, both HF & CCA are not the ideal starting point for following UC timeline. But if I have to choose between the two, I'd recommend newcomers to directly jump into HF. It's a lot easier to follow.
I'm not saying "Should watch CCA first before Hathaway" though but "Watch CCA to understand Hathaway better".

From live chat at premiere itself one can guess the audience ratio roughly 50:50.
Half already knew about UC beforehand, half come from either Hathaway or Unicorn, so its good enough to met balance where some audience willing to explain events before CCA.

Live chat, despite mostly Korean audience, is a blast with memes like lolicon Char or Hathaway and Gyunei treated as example of bad simp (LOL), especially Hathaway after he killed Chen (which shocked several people coming from Hathaway Flash and Unicorn).

Watching CCA again after Hathaway Flash made me wanted to praise HF again as its precision made CCA looks like a prequel movie you never knew you wanted.

Last edited by Tactics; 2021-07-29 at 09:20.
Tactics is offline   Reply With Quote