View Single Post
Old 2021-07-09, 13:41   Link #34
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Not to mention she killed herself tons of times to figure out the code to the safe, and to win the card game. Or was Rika not pulled into the loop by Eua yet? My memory is a bit hazy.
Ah good point, it probably has to do with the fact Rika is looping as well now, so that first suicide doesn't count.

The rule still seems very arbitrary though. Technically Rika already had the power to loop all along, but Satoko had the power to loop in a way that Rika wouldn't notice. Then the actual game starts where Satoko loops back in a way that Rika notices, but why exactly does Rika need to die first?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextro View Post
That wasn't even a reveal. I'm pretty sure Satoko was told that back in Gou when she was given that ability.
Maybe I forgot something but as far as I remember the only thing that Eua told to Satoko is that if Rika loops then she retains all memories of the loops and Satoko won't be able to undo that. This makes sense, as Rika retains the memories of the loops she experienced in the "sea of fragments" and so they transcend the single fragments she gains the memories from. So Satoko needs to make sure that she doesn't screw up and let Rika find her plot, but I don't see why it is necessary for Satoko to die after Rika.

Jan-Poo is offline   Reply With Quote