View Single Post
Old 2021-07-06, 09:52   Link #72
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactics View Post
Aside that I found it intriguing they didn't try to put Hathaway on good light.

Back then in Code Geass, Lelouch got all the justification about 'terrorism for greater good' while Suzaku treated with 'government is bad and there's no cure for it'.
Here Kenneth made it clear that 'sure, government is corrupt but there's always competent person like me and your dad (Bright)' compare to Hathaway who easily lose an argument against taxi driver and being buddy to everyone on Mafty base as if implying no real leadership within the organization, just band of youths being reckless.
Even Gigi, who came off as a Mafty sympathizer, told him that she didn't agree with his methods and that they were the wrong way to go about them.

And then there's where Hathaway almost outright says he's doing this to try and be more like the kind of guy Quess was into (Char), and that...probably isn't going to end well .
Quote:
Originally Posted by ars89 View Post
were the Hunters that Hathaway saw while out on his walk also under Kenneth's command or are the separate?
I think they're an arm of the Federation (and basically like immigration officials in the US?) but not directly under Kenneth.