View Single Post
Old 2021-07-06, 07:12   Link #69
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
Even Gigi could tell his feelings weren't really sincere or serious, he's just flippant and sees her on a surface level. Like she was utterly bored by him at the beginning and only starts throwing herself at him to make Hathaway jealous.

I don't think she's personally dangerous. She's seductive, beautiful, intelligent, rich, might be able to see through lies because she's a Newtype, and might side with the ideals of a terrorist group (if not their methods), but when she freaks out at people dying in front of her and from all the destruction, she seems rather innocent. Especially compared to, say, Quess whom Hathaway projects on her.

That being said, Hathaway's burgeoning infatuation (or something to that effect) with her is already causing him more trouble than it's worth. And she's sticking around to be in the middle of a war between Hathaway and Kenneth, which I don't see ending well for anyone...
She's definitely better than Quess, but then again, I think it's hard to do worse. I stick with what I said. She's the kind of woman that is nothing but trouble. That doesn't necessarily mean she's a bad person, but Hathaway was correct to get away from her. Of course, we all know he's going to come back to her.