Thread: Crunchyroll Odd Taxi
View Single Post
Old 2021-06-14, 08:12   Link #56
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

There is hardly anyone that isn't playing with fire at the moment. Especially Odokawa. Playing this many sides at once.

While the present focus is about to reach a climax, the underlying issue of the original incident that has remained a mystery thus far is only just getting addressed. Who is the aardvark that has only shown up a couple of times yet seems important? And what exactly did Goriki learn at the end of that ep? Will Little Daimon actually play along? Where is the GPS now that Dodo psycho was using to track Odokawa?

Can't shake the feeling Odokawa will utilise the GPS to create a bank addicted dodo robber.

At least we got to see Shirakawa finally dish out her capoeira and why this series has its title. 3 eps should be enough time to pull this all together.

Edit for Ep 11: I knew it...I never trusted the idols at all and it turned out to be right...absolute scum. Although...still doesn't show who killed Yuki Mitsuya or a motive.

Odokawa's parents die under suspicious circumstances then he mysteriously gets a benefactor for three decades?

One thing is really bugging me. Who is the aardvark? In episode 3, he said 'I'm allegedly the reason she (Yuki) ran away from home.' Then he asked someone to look into it, saying she's Don's daughter. The only other time we saw the aardvark was in the sauna in episode 10 where he said he had thought Odokawa was behind Yuki's disappearance, then apologised for thinking that. Then after Odokawa said that he wanted to repay those that helped him, the aardvark said he was glad in a very relieved way.

I'm guessing the aardvark knows who the benefactor is.

Last edited by Last Sinner; 2021-06-15 at 09:05.
Last Sinner is offline   Reply With Quote