View Single Post
Old 2021-03-27, 02:30   Link #622
scififan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Wait. I thought his book was getting updated regularly which is why he was so upset it was burned since he doesn't know what to do next. So how did he know he would have to survive 400 years? And how can he know for sure only Subaru can help him revive Echidna?

Even if he achieves his goal, why would he stop body-hopping? I'm pretty sure he'd want to stay by Echidna's side for eternity. I'm not so sure she would actually allow it though. This is a woman who tricked her "daughter" into waiting all alone for a person who doesn't exist. I doubt she gives a shit about Roswaal, or anyone else besides herself for that matter.
I don't think the "tender age of 19 years old"(as she likes to be called) tricked her daughter for waiting. She already gives Beatrice free will to do whatever she wanted to do, but she did not expect Bearice needed a push from a "special someone".

Before the ceremony, Roswaal said he wanted to be by Echidna's side(as she is revived), not to kill himself as his statement suggested. However, Roswaal is willing to accept any consequence of his failure. His manner and smile is the remainder of Echidna.

By the way, Rosawaal couldn't be the only one to do the body experiment. He might learn his hobby from his teacher. Beatrice's reaction is that she is surprised and she not surprised. It might explain why the Emilia could not recognize Echidna's physical body. It might receive the same treatment as Meyer's body.
scififan is offline   Reply With Quote