View Single Post
Old 2021-02-10, 16:02   Link #76
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Of course well done here. Created a situation where honestly they couldn't actually lose . Forget the voter manipulation they manipulated the politics behind Eins extremely well. Created a situation where Eins would have to withdraw. Although it could have gotten messy if they didn't actually win the vote on top of that. Not sure how this would have played out if Rayneshia had been utterly blown out of the water.

Good efforts on either side though when it came to just swaying people. True enough that it was refreshing to see an election that was about presenting ideas and creating hope rather than one that was all about demonizing their opponent. Even if I don't particularly care for Eins all that much, I wouldn't have wanted to see an election that was about convincing people how evil he was.

And I really enjoyed Shiroe's moves. There was a legitimate factor of how the People of the Land responded to big name figures. Bringing out two huge forces that would be supporting Rayneshia's campaign did a lot of work. And now it opens up the door for Rayneshia to continue building her own base and gaining more trust as she goes along.