View Single Post
Old 2021-01-18, 04:54   Link #86
Johnny Dy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thundrakkon View Post
There will be 16 episodes this season. Hence, it is on track to end around the end of March.
Thank you! So only 16 episodes to end it all... When you think we've been living with it for 7 years and the total episodes of the precedented seasons are just 60, it's relatively insane... OK, gonna hold on for 2 months, then gonna see the whole thing in one go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Fans venting their anger on poor animators on twitter have to be one of the saddest things out of it.
Wait what!? They discuss anime on twitter!? That's... information. I never ever had any problems with animators. The only problem I ever had was and is with people deciding to input fillers, probably management, not the animators. If I would to make a rule for anime in general, I would make the Attack on Titan rule. See, you can live with 60 episodes in 7 years, if you really want to! So F%ck fillers!