View Single Post
Old 2021-01-18, 01:48   Link #82
Johnny Dy

Erm, so we got like 6 episodes including the one that is released today and available tomorrow... I would like to wait until the whole season is finished. Does anyone have any idea how many episodes there will be? Stupid question, I know... but I need to wait until it's done.

In Demon Salyer witch is about as good as Attack on Titan when I 1st heard they released the movie Mugen Train I could hardly believe it! A story (arc) ended in the anime that I can watch from top to bottom, then I found out that in anime there's also this shit as cam - recorded in cinema thing as in the artistic movies. But I still couldn't stop myself from watching once you got my engine running. You better not tell me it's out there until it's finished, and finished means not filmed in cinema or you might have me on your conscience.

That's why I'm asking. Season 3 has 22 episodes, it's safe to assume the last season will have at least 20 episodes, if not 30. That means it won't be over until the end of summer maybe. *Sigh* I just wish I haven't spotted this thread with the back of my eye, now it's hard to unsee it for like half a year. -.-