View Single Post
Old 2021-01-11, 11:20   Link #64
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EroBotan View Post
i think there is no "u're guilty for what your ancestors did" crap in german during world war. Both west and east german are the same race afterall, so logically that kind of brainwashing is impossible. I mean in the west and east german's case, "the other side's ancestor is also his ancestor".
I'm not even sure what you're trying to say about Americans. Or Germans. If anyone's going to give the Germans a bad time for their predecessors, it'd be about the Nazis, and the East-West separation was after WW2.

Quote:
why not? the prison city, the arm band, continous monitoring by the authority, no court and just straight to prison/death sentence if they accuse you of something, etc are exactly what happen to the jews in german. Marleyan is also in world conquest mode just like german during WW1 and WW2
The Jews never conquered the world, and they can't turn into giant monsters. As for one Jewish family secretly pulling the strings of the world's sole superpower, well, let's just say that kind of tinfoil hattery is best not thought about. AoT is its own, fictional, story. Not a thinly disguised history of the real world. Even if, yes, some historical elements were borrowed from.

Quote:
i live in asia for my entire life so far. And it might surprise you but we're fine with the Spain, Holland, Portugese, Japanese, Mongolians,and England. No grudge at all.
It's not about how the former colonies feel.

My point is, a history with actions that look abhorrent to our modern sensibilities isn't an American monopoly. Neither is a feeling of guilt about them. Or resentment about that guilt from a part of the population that often has zero problems claiming pride in their ancestors' achievements.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote