View Single Post
Old 2020-11-27, 04:11   Link #217
scififan

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
The search result shows that ISP provider is Amazon Data Services Japan.

I was mislead by online anime speculation, until I watched the show. The misleading speculation said Quinella was the copy of Asuna. Since Quinella and Asuna have same hair style and dressing attire, I was misled to believe the summary. Well, Asuna eventually landed on the same political job as Quinella. One big letdown is that Asuna logged into the virtual world with World Creation Deity account, but her account privilege is very low. She got beaten easily. When she pulls out her earthquake move, she would lose her breath. Is the game controlling her neurons? Anyway, this virtual game is not good for users' health.

Besides entertainment, the author has written other political story. The ending was surprising, but the show makes the James Bond style confrontation convincing. The game of life system simulates human society. It even accelerates the simulation of technology development. If the system has a perfect physics engine, the simulated R&D can accelerated the real world's R&D. Is the writer of the show hinting the company to TXshiba, which designed cutting edge technology for semiconductor and submarine? Just a thought.
scififan is offline   Reply With Quote