View Single Post
Old 2020-11-04, 21:44   Link #47
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twi View Post
Fair enough. He can make his case once he's brought in that he had no choice once he dove down that rabbit hole into the cesspit, but that ends now. They should be taking this chance to get out of it rather than trying to cling to it.
Problem is, he's seen that Anti-Skill is just killing the Dark Side off, so he can't even turn himself in when they just might kill him. There's a reason Kamachi had him witness what happened to Karei.

Quote:
I don't think its intentional. Accel is smart enough to vet the people carrying out the operation and make sure they aren't plants. I can understand why Anti-Skill would be casual about the deaths given that whatever information they have would really paint them as being scum of the earth who have it coming, but it'd be ridiculous for that many deaths to be written off as an accident in reports for a cover-up.

This really feels like Anna messing with him given those coins popping out of nowhere came from her company.
Who said they're plants? They could very well be normal Anti-Skill officers who have been fed up with the dark side for a while and decided to just do the city a favour and off them, whether with Nicholas coins or not.

And regarding whether or not the deaths would be written off, I honestly think they might be. They have public momentum on their side with all the revelations coming out and the weird tech the dark side uses would give them a great excuse for how dangerous apprehension is.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.

Last edited by Endscape; 2020-11-04 at 23:45.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote