View Single Post
Old 2020-11-04, 20:10   Link #46
Twi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
You're misinterpreting what Hamazura said. When he said it was the only place they could survive, he meant it quite literally.

Once you step foot in the dark side, they can blackmail you into doing anything for life. Take Hamazura himself, why do you think he became ITEM's errand boy? Once he dirtied his hands with attempted murder, he had to join the dark side, otherwise he'd get sent off to jail. You can say he should have just let himself get caught, and even he might agree, but you can understand why he didn't choose that option.
Fair enough. He can make his case once he's brought in that he had no choice once he dove down that rabbit hole into the cesspit, but that ends now. They should be taking this chance to get out of it rather than trying to cling to it.

Quote:
I never denied that. What I denied was that they were all that bad, to the point that Anti-Skill needs to go around murdering all of them.

It's early days yet and I have more faith in Accel than that, but I can't help but note that I'm not seeing any higher ups getting arrested yet either
I don't think its intentional. Accel is smart enough to vet the people carrying out the operation and make sure they aren't plants. I can understand why Anti-Skill would be casual about the deaths given that whatever information they have would really paint them as being scum of the earth who have it coming, but it'd be ridiculous for that many deaths to be written off as an accident in reports for a cover-up.

This really feels like Anna messing with him given those coins popping out of nowhere came from her company.