View Single Post
Old 2020-09-25, 13:11   Link #101
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Well, I guess the wait for Railgun F begins now .

Certainly a solid finish. In the end the question of souls remains up in the air as it should be. Decent argument she has one since I doubt her consciousness was just happening to be loaded into that small part of her that was transplanted. But you never know.

At least we finally got a grasp on what Doppelganger was trying to do in the first place. Not that her efforts or goals were harmless. She did have the willingness to get her hands dirty and kill a certain number of people to reach her goal of oblivion.

As the Scavenger situation...wait Seike is a guy!? Well there you go. No idea on the superhero thing. I get Red being the Leader. But honestly only vaguely remember the days of seeing Power Rangers and so I'm not rock solid on the color relations to personalities. But wouldn't Yakumaru be blue? Isn't that supposed to be the clever one? Would think the individual handling chemicals would fit that role pretty well. Oh well, probably not something to think too hard about .

Good for the Dolly trio. Even though at least one of them should probably have gone to jail by now...