View Single Post
Old 2020-09-25, 12:29   Link #100
Frontier

So in the end, the Doppelganger wasn't trying to lash out at humanity for it's own existence, it just wanted to stop existing and prevent something like it from being created again and force it to continue dealing with existential issues over it's lack of soul. In that respect, Mikoto destroying her was the thing she desired most of all .

Academy City scientists just don't know when to quit. He couldn't accept that his project didn't actually work and then he has the gall to pull a gun out and shoot Kuriba. A mental reset from Misaki is the least he deserves .

Scavenger is still on about being a Tokusatsu team. Why can't Yakumaru be Yellow? It fits her outfit. Does she not have the excitable personality of a yellow? Is Seike Blue because he's a guy ?

I get Seike wears a girls school uniform, but he also wears women's panties...? I mean, I thought he might be forced to dress like that, but it seems like a genuine lifestyle choice .

Scavengers play hardball and finally get their status restored! Good for them. And now whenever she sees Gekota, Leader will think of that time they teamed-up with Railgun .

Misaki gets to interact more with Mikoto's friends (beyond brainwashing). Uiharu and Saten gush all over her, while Kuroko is frightened for her chastity .

Kongo becoming friends with Mikoto's Sister and even naming her was so adorable. It was a nice way of bringing this season full-circle .

Dolly, Mitori, and Misaki are still together and seeing the sights with Dolly. That's nice for them .

Kuriba gaining Doppelganger's personality from the organ transplant seems like a valid recompense for what happened, even if it amounts to Doppelganger visiting her dreams and basically summing up all of Kuriba's faults .