View Single Post
Old 2020-08-21, 11:50   Link #40
Frontier

That poor dude. Gets his crotch stomped on by Frenda multiple times, in high heels no less, and one more for good measure even after she finds out he wasn't the guy after them. And then on-top of that he gets stuck on the stuff Frenda spread out to hide them and leaves him looking humiliated in front of Komoe and Himegami. This just was not his day .

I love how Yumiya turns back into schoolgirl mode the moment she sees her classmates again and then says the reason they didn't notice her is because she's so good at blending into her surroundings and not because she's a gloomy, lonely, girl. I mean, that outfit does give a completely different impression than her school uniform, but nice save all the same .

I guess the difference between a "good" person and a "bad" person is a good person will think of a plan that sacrifices themselves while a bad person will think of that same plan to save their own skin. But just Saten going to that extent was enough to give Frenda an about-face to change things around to save this person willing to go so far for her .

Nothing better than a well-animated fight sequence between two pretty girls going no-holds barred against one another. Plus some clever strategy from Frenda that leaves Yumiya getting blown up real good .

Well, Yumiya got most of her face blown off, but on the plus side she now thinks she and Frenda are somehow friends just because they went all out on each other. Psychos, am I right? Although that instability is apparently what drove her out of SCHOOL and miss the Battle Royale, so I guess now she's probably still steaming about a rematch against "Barbie" that'll probably never happen. I wonder if she actually fixed her face in the interim ?

I guess Yobou felt Kakine's rage in the past, and it left it's emotional scars .

I wasn't quite sure on the timeline until we saw Uiharu's injuries from what Kakine did to her, so it was after the Battle Royale. Meaning the reason Frenda wasn't there was because Mugino killed her. And Saten may never know what happened to her .