View Single Post
Old 2020-08-08, 23:08   Link #30
Primary Consult

This episode gave Kinuhata more lines/screentime/character development than all of Index III... she got the short (pun intended) end of the stick there compared to Mugino/Takitsubo/Hamazura, but hopefully this raises her profile a bit - they finally mentioned her penchant for a good C-ranked story!

It seems their desire of what they wanted from the dream is why all of them ended up in oppai territory... whose dream was the Idol one? I recognized the others like Maika, Yoshikawa, and the Tokiwadai girl who lost the tag game...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering Soul View Post
The whole joke a little better in the manga where the cards are black and white. Here they clearly say the card is grey, so it makes Misaka and Saia look a bit dumb for going through all the cards instead of just the grey ones
That is a big demerit for this episode. I don't even know how they could fix it for the BD release if they wanted to - easiest way would be to change Mikoto's line acknowledging the color of the card to something like 'I don't even remember what color?', a more difficult but believable one would be to show the card as looking different depending on what angle they're seeing it from... or a basic lens flare.
Primary Consult is offline   Reply With Quote