View Single Post
Old 2020-07-28, 21:01   Link #34
LG-MAX 2.o

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH&S View Post
Late to the party but it was a great episode with the full multi-colored Dragon Strike reveal. Perhaps they can fix the colours up to match the recent 4K illustration by Kiya Shii but thank God that they didn't go full CGI.

And in comes LG-MAX with the motherload of terrible ideas once again.

Putting aside the novels and Index III's execution, the Dragon Strike could only have worked here because the entire scene was about the spectacle of the dragon's strength and the clash with the extreme supernatural powers. WWIII's climax was about the revelation of there being a further power behind Imagine Breaker but more importantly about Kamijou's absolute rejection of that almighty power. I.e Index III was about character, Railgun T was about spectacle.
That's cool and all, but that's just your opinion, nothing less. If you think it is normal for the protagonist of the main series to reveal his great mysterious power and have an unmatched badass scene in a spin-off and not in his own series I will not be arrogant and invent something to suit my narrative. But personally, in the decades that I've been watching television program and reading works, it was only here that I saw something like that.

Sorry for the delay to answer, but only now that I saw this post.
LG-MAX 2.o is offline   Reply With Quote