View Single Post
Old 2020-07-26, 18:51   Link #82
scififan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zufiria View Post
Does anyone else feel like there was a substantial amount of information about Sanctuary and the people there cut that was in the LN? I haven't read it yet, but there was just something off about the pacing that felt like they needed to leave out.

But yeah other than that, Echidna. She's fun, I really hope Subaru takes her up on that exposition tea party in the future when Emilia is fine.
No idea.
I heard people saying the web novel has the most information. It has been stopped updating for long time, due to the author had to work 10 hours a day for his day job. The light novel is the condensed version of the web novel, and it is what anime is based on. The irresponsible online comments stated author still participated in the anime's script. Maybe he takes days off from his work.

I do not think Emilia will ever know Subaru is at the tea party in his dream. Subaru promises Echidna that he shall return, so the party can be expected. Maybe Echidna will have tea food next time.

The anime suggest that Subaru's ticket to the tea party is Sloth's Witch Genes(or Witch Factors). However, by reviewing the first season, it shows that Subaru acquires his first Witch Genes when he arrived at the iseki. Anime gives the clear hint that it is the gift from Satella. The downside is Subaru cannot control it. The first save point is triggered in front of the fruit store owner. It may due to his weak MP. Out of six elemental skills, Subaru can also use weak shadow magic. By using his attack, he got beaten badly. Even he has a new skill, he cannot master it. It is as after Megaman beating a level boss, the Megaman acquires a weak boss skill. His best weapon is still his persuasion and negotiation skills.

Last edited by scififan; 2020-07-26 at 19:02.
scififan is offline   Reply With Quote