View Single Post
Old 2020-07-22, 18:43   Link #61
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Echidna is a really fun character. I wonder if we'll get to meet the other witches as well (obviously the girls showing up right after her in the OP), or if she's the only one who had a back-up plan in case she was killed.

Subaru has inherited Betelgeuse's witch factor, which makes me wonder if he can use his unseen hands now? That would certainly be helpful, because as far as I recall the only thing he can do is fart a lot of black smoke.

I'm a bit confused about the current situation. Aren't the beast people Roswaal's vassals as well, and isn't he powerful enough to fuck them all up if they rebel (which is exactly what's happening)? Frederica acted according to Roswaal's instructions too, so it feels like he's merely pretending to be helpless so Emilia is forced to go through the trial. Interesting that his family is connected to Echidna. He's always been a mysterious character, hopefully we'll find out more about his motives in this arc.

Finally getting a look at Subaru's former life. I haven't seen a dad wake his son up like that since Bleach.