View Single Post
Old 2020-07-16, 11:42   Link #45
Applehell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner View Post
is it me, or Subaru is still awfully ignorant about the Witches, the Archbishops and their cults?
and did Subaru and Emilia even explain to Frederica about what Gluttony did to Rem?
As S1 established pretty nobody knows anything about the cult, or witches for that matter.

Quote:
Also, why didn't he ask Beatrice about that? maybe she doesn't have the cure but maybe some info?
She pointed him towards Sanctuary to get some answers about things related to cult to begin with. This doesn't mean everything there well be answered, or everyone will be forthcoming about it. However she herself doesn't want to talk about it. Keeping in mind that even Puck knows nothing about Gluttony's powers aside from how they work and he is older than Betty so she doesn't necessarily have knowlege regarding that just because she place full of books.

Quote:
I mean, come on, perhaps at least ask around for myths/lores about the world? Isn't he even trying to save Rem?
At some point it's not just ignorance but pure neglience
This dude just barely survived attack on his 2nd home by mysterious organization partly because its ruler negligent about its defenses. Half villagers he saved are now missing & the Emilia camp is kind of in shambles right now. Furthermore Betty who shows no indication of remembering Rem doesn't want to answer any of his questions related to Witches or Cult to begin with as you just saw. How is he being negligent here at all?

He's got several things he's worried about and very little he can do about them. Nobody is giving him convenient answers to them all and sending on his way for their own reasons.

Quote:
EDIT: on that note, pls Subaru, even a dimwit like myself can suspect that Beatrice has some connection to the whole witch cult thing
What was your basis for that before this episode?

Last edited by Applehell; 2020-07-16 at 12:02.
Applehell is offline   Reply With Quote