View Single Post
Old 2020-07-09, 18:46   Link #23
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaDoor View Post
Question:
Does anyone know if someone has gone through the first season and mapped only the "true route/forced route" excluding all the "dead ends"?

I wonder if the intent of whatever or whoever is forcing Subaru through this story would become a little more apparent if the actual route taken is all that you see.
The basic intent seems to be keeping Emilia alive and making sure Subaru overcomes whatever imposing threat is in his way, at least that's been my take on it.

I would totally watch "Re:Zero: The Speedrunner" though .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
It would also be really bad for her reputation. News would ultimately get out and she'd be forever tarnished as the noble who got attacked by the witch's cult and cowardly backed down. Who would trust a ruler like that? I can sympathise with Ferris' concerns but I can't sympathise with her acting as any kind of official advisor to Crusch.
Yeah, I'm kind of wondering how they're going to handle Crusch dealing with her royal and professional obligations now since she probably has no idea what to do. Make her re-learn everything she knew about business ?

They should also probably keep her away from the other candidates because they would immediately realize she was off .
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Pretty sure it was intentional as they weren't positive they'd get a second season when plotting how the first season would go.
The reaction to that ending if it had been left in the original broadcast and without an immediate second season announcement would've been epic .