View Single Post
Old 2020-07-04, 11:05   Link #92
Kafriel
Senior Guest

So, time for an update. My guild is supposed to be semi-competitive, but we actually placed 7th yesterday on the colosseum rankings. Today, an announcement came out for a total power requirement of 35k, with Sunday's fight as a deadline. As a cleric, my main concern is hoarding staves, not many of which are currently in the game (I think there are 7 or so?), which meant I had to fill my grid with orbs, tomes and instruments, just to get that power requirement. I also ended up using all my skip tickets, a 2x drop vial, two x11 draws and a few purification tickets just to get ~15k power in half an hour. All of that, just to level up some gear which I won't be using in the future, it feels like SUCH a waste!

Anyway, the game's fun to play, but making elemental grids is near impossible atm. This is definitely the kind of game where you kick back until a banner that you like pops up and then just unload all your quartz on it, but people are really desperate to rush through the whole thing. I hope I can relax while playing in the future...if anyone asks of me to even reach 40k as a cleric, I might as well switch guilds.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote