View Single Post
Old 2020-06-12, 23:31   Link #82
Applehell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
Wow, they even have the same voice .
Yep and no need to pay extra money to cast a new VA.

Not that I think most people would object to more Rie anyway.

Quote:
I think Subaru's been effected by his relationships with all the women in his life and through various loops to some extent but never quite at the kind of pivotal moment as with Rem in my opinion, where she took a Subaru who was utterly broken and helped him re-evaluate himself and his mission and kind of encapsulated the whole theme of the series moving forward.
I mean sure, but for Subaru that would be 2nd most pivotal moment. If not for Emilia extending a helping hand where others didn't without obligation and even to her detriment a lot of way when he first came in to this world, Subaru would still be lost or worst fate. Ever since then and even now she has been his major benefactor and he hasn't forgotten that. He's always felt bad was able to live to the sense of gratitude his held for her. Rem understand that kind of feeling becasue the same thing more or less happened to her only with Subaru.

Quote:
That's a fair take.

Rem kind of willed herself into the wingwoman position because she wants Subaru to be happy over herself but she proved to be a strong partner who can help inspire Subaru in her own right .
Agreed!

Anyway they left out Regulus (the white haired guy) and Lye VA's so hopefully we get them soon.
Applehell is offline   Reply With Quote