View Single Post
Old 2020-05-22, 22:27   Link #7
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
I do feel for Dolly, but I still think Kozaku needs to go to jail. I'm sorry, but trying to murder over 2 million people isn't a slap on the wrist (or kick to the back of the head) offense. She had a very bad hand dealt to her and went through a lot. But, mass murder is just a line you don't cross. And if you do try to cross it then you probably should pay some kind of price for it.

It is unfortunate. Dolly 2.0 is an innocent in all this. She didn't ask for either of these two to become the kind of people they did or do the kinds of things they did along the way. It'd be rather unfair to lose out on even more time with the only people that really matter to her. Of course who knows. Shokuho doesn't seem that attached to morality herself and I doubt there's much motivation from Kozaku to turn herself in now that she's met Dolly...again. At most maybe she turns herself in and then after a week Shokuho uses her powers to get her out of jail.

At least they managed to get across the finish line of this arc before going on a long break. Now we can sit back and wait on the rest of this season.
Even Misaki said she didn't want to invalidate Kuroko's victory by letting Kozaku get away...but that was before they both reunited with Dolly .