View Single Post
Old 2020-05-22, 21:39   Link #6
DragonXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
Kozaku honestly reminds me a lot of Misaki in some ways...I mean, yeah, they're both cute girls, but both were experimented on in the same facility, both put on masks to get through the experiments, and both couldn't help but fall for Dolly and become genuine friends with her. No wonder they all came together in the end .

"Academy City...if there's a human right, we'll violate it and be totally smug about it!" .

For a Kozaku origin episode, that even explained her twintail hairstyle, they never did explain the nurse outfit. Does she just have a secret cosplay fetish or something ?

Konori! It's great to see her again .

So there was another Prime Mikoto Clone? Thank goodness, since it ended up saving Dolly .

It was kind of fun looking at Dolly's excessively grown hair, just to have a glimpse at what Mikoto would look like with longer hair. I honestly don't think it's a bad look .

"It's not really Dolly...okay, well, yes it is pretty much Dolly." Well, not that I mind, since it made for an especially heartfelt and emotional resolution to this arc, especially with that insert song ..

It's fascinating watching a more emotionally honest Misaki, to where she doesn't use any real coercion to make Kozaku come with her and finally can't keep up the act anymore once she's reunited with Dolly. Then the waterworks comes out and she lets out the words and regrets she's been holding in since that day. It was honestly pretty sweet to watch .

So is the plan still for Kozaku to turn herself in? Morally I think she should pay for her crimes, but it would leave a sour taste in my mouth if, right after finally being reunited with Dolly who has so many plans for her new life and finding a possible new friend in Misaki, she would have to head straight to jail. A part of me would think Gensei being behind bars (which may or may not have happened) is more then enough rather than Kozaku having to serve time, but that's just me...

I'm down for the next arc, I'm just not sure how long the wait is going to have to be for it .
Not until July 24
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote